Last Updated: June 25, 2018
When we talk about “Personal Data” in this policy, we are referring to personally identifiable information you provide when using our Services
What Personal Data we collect?
We collecting and process the following types of personal data about:
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- We collect Personal Data that it deems to be reasonably necessary to fulfill your online requests and our legitimate business objectives.
- Payment info will be collected by paypal if you want to donate to us and this sensitive payment information will not be recorded on our servers for any purpose. It will be collected by paypal.com just for your donation purposes and we are not responsible for any thing related to paypal processings.
- The most common legal/lawful grounds of our processing of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data.
We do not sell your data to any third party for marketing purposes. As a general rule, we will not forward your Personal Data to third parties without your permission.