Donations to Mt Tabor Trust go to supporting our core people to fulfill their dreams and aspirations. If you would like to donate to a particular activity please specifically which are tax deductible. Monthly donations can be direct debited from your bank.
Wills and Bequests
A bequest will enable us to continue providing support and opportunities to those with an intellectual disability. Your generous help in this way will provide a whole life that is so important to those who too often have been marginalised and encountered pain and suffering.
It is important that you discuss this type of gift with your solicitor. You can make a donation or leave a bequest by phoning (09) 420 9701 or message us below.
An Advocate needs to:
- Contact Core Person monthly
- Be available to discuss problems the Core Person may have
- Attend Lifestyle Planning sessions with Core Person
- Be available to attend 70% of monthly Core Persons meetings
- Consult re expenditure of personal funds in excess of $100
- Be a friend to the Core Person
- Have working knowledge of the Trust
- To be a good listener and take time to listen
- To facilitate decision making by the core person, not make the decision
Volunteer at a community event or celebration OR as a Trustee